To say I've enjoyed all my fun pink lip shades this summer would be an understatement. I love fall and the darker shades that come along with it, but I sure do enjoy my pinks.
Today I'm sharing my top 5 pinks that have been in constant rotation ALL summer long.
1. Smashbox Lip Gloss in It Girl As you can see, it's very subtle. I always want something on my lips and sometimes I don't want a lot of color. This one is great for light makeup looks. (Can't find online, another blogger fail for me!)
2. NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait Another perfect light shade when you just want a tiny pop of color. You all know I love my NYX Butter Glosses.
3. NARS Lip Gloss in Angelika I eyed this gloss for so long and I am so glad I finally went for it. Such a fun cotton candy pink. It's true what everyone is saying too ladies, the new NARS lip gloss formula is a million times better than the old. No more awful smell!
4. MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick Of course these are limited edition so if you want this now you'll pay like $50+ for it, no thank you! So here's a good alternative for under $5 NYX Narcissus
5. Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Berry Twist This is one of my favorites. I love the shade, formula and price. Huge fan.
Real quick, I'll be taking over The Blogger Closet this week. Make sure to follow along here on instagram to check out some of my ootd's.
Your turn! What lived on your lips this summer?