Hi Everyone, I thought this would be a good starting point for my first blog! This is the "Getting to know me tag: Beauty Blogger!". I hope you enjoy :)
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Ugh, very curly. Not a cute curly, a frizzy messy curly. I do not like my hair at all, that is a whole other story though!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself. I know, I know. It's horrible for your hair. BUT I have a hard time justifying the cost to get my hair dyed professionally. The last time I had my hair cut the girl was telling me how healthy my hair was, then when she found out that I dyed it myself she went on about "Don't you know how horrible that is for you hair?!" Must not be that bad....
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
This usually depends on my mornings. If I wake up feeling bright eyed I may put a little more work into it, like straightening or curling it. On a lazy day I like to go with an easy bun!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own nails. I have a ton of nail polish, a little much maybe. I do get my nails done at the salon before a vacation so that it will last. I want manicured nails on vacation but I do not want to mess with the polish, so Shellac it is!
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
A polish only last me 3-4 days tops, so once or twice a week. I don't always keep polish on though, sometimes I go without. Any tips on products or tricks to keep polish would be appreciated!
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Mostly just the summer. They are hidden all winter and I get lazy, just being honest here.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I like to put my makeup on, it's usually my favorite part of the day so on average I spend about 30 minutes on it. I can do it a little faster though, 10 minutes if I'm running behind.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. I should do my eyes first because I always manage to get fallout on my freshly done face. I may have to change my order soon!
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Definitely collect. My hubby would LOVE it if I only bought what I needed. I just love makeup so much and I get sucked in very easy. I love to try new things and I love having a variety to pick from.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never really, but I do love them. I have some and I like to wear them but I feel like in my part of the world wearing false eyelashes on a daily basis would just be odd. They are more for just going out around here.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Yes, If I am leaving the house I have a full face one.
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I don't wear makeup at home, I do if I am visiting family.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but not very often. I feel so odd with no makeup on. A quick trip to the grocery store would be about the only place I would go. Oh and the pool of course.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I haven't counted but I know I have more drugstore makeup than high end. I splurge more on high end eye shadows and palettes than anything else.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Both. Sometimes I pick it out the night before, sometimes I pick it out in my head before I get out of bed and sometimes I walk into the closet and stand there forever. I need to get better at picking it out the night before, it makes life easier.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often. I wear a bag for a good month or more before I rotate to another one.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up about 6:45 am but I don't get up until after 7 am. I go to sleep about 11 pm most nights.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I try to workout 3-4 times a week. Confession, I haven't been to the gym in about 2 weeks. Getting back on track this week is on my list of things to do!
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope, I know a few words in Spanish but that is it! I would like to know other languages though.
22. How many pets do you have?
Two doggies, Bella is a Golden Retriever and Pixie is a Pekingese.
23. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm on Blogger everyday reading all my fave blogs but this is my first post!
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, I like to see what people have to say
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yup, I have a list in my phone. I don't let myself just run out and buy every single product I want to try. I have a wish list on my Sephora account and pick up drugstore products to try every once in a while.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It just popped in my head after a few days of thinking and jotting down ideas. I just liked it and it stuck.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Right now I just prefer to use my iPhone.
28. How often do you clean your house?
I do a good cleaning about once every 6 weeks. I sweep, tidy and clean counters about once a week. Just doing a little here and there is what works best for me. Doing everything at once is overwhelming.
29. What's your favorite color?
Pink for sure!
30. Do you swear?
Yes, but not very often. I'm doing better these days!
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Laundry, watching a movie with the hubby and getting ready for another work week.
Thanks for reading!